After so many days at home, it starts to get hard to have ideas on what to cook. But a good meal is always comforting!
Above all, it is important to continue with a healthy lifestyle. To help you, we have in this article some healthy recipes suggestions for each meal of the day.
Breakfast: Healthy yogurt bread
-Two natural yogurts (120 milliters);
-Three cup measures of yogurt flour with yeast (3 x 125ml).
-Preheat the oven to 200 degrees;
-Mix yogurt and flour and add a pinch of salt;
-Wrap the 2 ingredients well until a consistent dough is left;
-Add flour in your hands and knead the dough with your hands.
-Make small balls and place in a tray sprinkled with flour;
-Take to the oven from 10 to 15 min;
-The bread must look golden;
Suggestions to follow:
To accompany the bread and continue with a healthy meal, accompany the bread with avocado and a fruit or eggs.
Suggestion from the blog a Pitada do pai.
– 1 red pepper;
– 1 large tomato cut in cubes;
– 1 cup of cooked black beans;
– 1 cup of fresh mushrooms;
– 350 ml of water;
– 1 onion;
– 2 garlic cloves;
– Chopped coriander;
– Half lemon;
– Black pepper;
– A pinch of salt.
– Wash the quinoa;
– Cut the pepper, mushrooms, onion, tomato and garlic cloves in cubes;
– Put the quinoa in a pan together with peppers, tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, cabbage, onion, garlic and water;
– Season to taste with black pepper and salt;
– Bring to a boil;
– When the water is boiling, cover and reduce the heat to medium/low and let it cook for 15 min;
– Serve it in a bowl sprinkled with chopped coriander and lemon juice.
– 1 large ripe banana;
– 2 eggs;
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
– Put the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt, add the baking powder and mix;
– Crush the ripe banana on a plate until it forms a banana paste;
– Mix the mashed banana with the eggs and yeast. Mix well until it gets uniform;
– Put coconut oil or olive oil in a frying pan and pour one and half tablespoon of the mixture. Cook at medium temperature;
– When the dough starts to get firm, turn it and let it cook on the other side for 1 minute;
– Serve it with toppings;
– Chia or sunflower seeds;
– Nuts or almonds.
Sweet potato soup
– 2 large sweet potatoes;
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
– 1 onion;
– 1 large clove of garlic;
– 3 cups of tomato sauce;
– 1 pepper;
– 2 teaspoons of ginger;
– 1 teaspoon of ground pepper;
– Half cube of vegetable broth.
– Cut all ingredients in large cubes;
– Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 onion and 1 clove of garlic cut in cubes in a pan and boil over in high heat;
– When the onion starts to turn gold, add the remaining ingredients and pour water until covering the vegetables ;
– Bring to a boil in hight heat;
– As soon as it is boiling, reduce the heat to a low power and place the lid of the pan with a slight opening;
– Leave to cook for 40 min;
– Grind the vegetables until they form a smooth and creamy texture.
– Brown bread;
– Fresh or grilled vegetables;
Did you like this article on healthy recipes to cook at home? Don’t miss the news and subscribe to our Newsletter. We hope you find the inspiration you are looking for!
If you want to know the best tips for working from home, read here our article.