Yoga is a Hindu spiritual discipline that brings together the body and the mind with the purpose of improving health and relaxation. By performing different exercises and body positions very associated with breath control, yoga improves the body balance and inner conscience.
Very good for people who struggle with stress, anxiety, insomnias, back problems and even weight loss, yoga is a habit that can improve your overall wellbeing. Additionally, when combining Yoga with good eating habits and restoring nights of sleep, you will be sure to have a healthier life and more energy during the day.
Yoga can be an excellent exercise for your health but if you are a beginner don’t try to do it alone! Make sure you have someone helping you and guaranteeing that you are doing it the right way.
If you are recovering from an injury or are of reduced health conditions, we recommend consulting an experienced health care professional before beginning a yoga practice.
If you are still doubting about practicing yoga, we have a list of all the benefits to help you decide:
1. Improve and maintain the health of muscles, joints, and organs
2. Improve flexibility, strength, stamina, mobility, range of motion, and balance
3. Keep your mind healthy and strong
4. Reduce stress and promote relaxation
5. Get a better night’s sleep
6. Boost your immune system
7. Prevent conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and auto-immune disorders
8. Help heal common aches like back pain
9. Increase happiness and wellbeing and reduce depression
If you like yoga and want to try something new, you definitely have to try Hot Pod Yoga! A mixture of yoga and sauna, meaning you are inside a 37ºC pod, you will experience something intense, appealing and bold.
Discover where to try Hot Pod Yoga here.